Pheonix Media Videos

Everything from training tips to firearm discussion for competitors. What have you learned that you can share and what do you want to know?
Spitfire_subgun
What number appears twice below: 0

Pheonix Media Videos

Post by Spitfire_subgun » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:14 pm

I just picked up a copy of last years fall video on my way out of the Creek this year. I was looking forward to seeing at least part of my subgun run in their production. Hell they were all over my video of my run in Optics. To my suprise there was no footage of ANY subgun runs in the video. Sure in the credit near the beginning the mentioned the subgun competition but they showed a competitor shooting the prone section of the rifle course in place of a subgun a clip! WTF?

Anyone else expect to see the subgun competition in their video .

I called them, to ask for my money back! well I got their answering machine....

I guess I should not waste my time in thinking about all the footage the shot this year and rely on what we competitors have videoed and up loaded.

They really should'nt bother to send the crew down there.
Spitfire_subgun

todd
Site Admin

Re: Pheonix Media Videos

Post by todd » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:53 pm

Ohh man that totally sucks. Good luck on the refund.. I wouldn't hold my breath.. maybe they'll mail you a DVD of the subgun footage they shot just to shut you up :)

Ulwembu

Re: Pheonix Media Videos

Post by Ulwembu » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:33 pm

I'll buy the video of this last shoot next year. They shot my Shotgun runs and they interviewed the htree of us (3 shooters from Holland). I really wonder if they will be using the footage. They do need to edit the last part of my shotgun run though... They need to beep something out 8)