MP 5 Operator's class

Everything from training tips to firearm discussion for competitors. What have you learned that you can share and what do you want to know?
bob
What number appears twice below: 0

MP 5 Operator's class

Post by bob » Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:02 pm

OK it's a go!

Tom Dresner of HK Pro will be conducting one of his one day MP5 Operators classes on Sunday, April 1, 2007 at Red Brush Rifle Range near Newburgh, Indiana, the cost is $250.00 a person.

NO, it's not an April fool!

This is an outstanding program for any new or experienced subgunner to attend. It not only applies to the MP 5, and all things HK, but other subguns as well.

To get more information, go to HKPRO.com, and look at the Regional Events column, or send me an email at robtdarnell@sbcglobal.net.

There are 20 spots available, as of this post 8 are taken. I was fortunate enough to be in the first class down in Georgia in 2005, it was by far the best gun related money I have ever spent, ever.

And it's right before spring KCR!

Thanks for the board, Todd!
Bob
EMT-Basic
NRA Chief Range Safety Officer
NRA Endowment Life Member

"When you leave the range, nobody will remember how accurate you were, or how fast you were, Everyone will remember how safe you were"

bob

2/1/07, 8 spots taken, only 12 left!

Post by bob » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:02 pm

Good evening;

We have 8 spots spoken for in the MP 5 class, 12 still left!

The class is being held on April 1, 2007, at Red Brush Rifle Range, Newburgh, IN. Red Brush one of the few and I mean few NFA friendly ranges in Indiana, or the midwest for that fact.

You can find more specific information on the class by visiting www.hkpro.com/mp5-smgcourse.htm. You can also register for it there as well.

The cost is $250.00 and worth every penny in my opinion.

if you'd like to know real specifics, please email me at robtdarnell@sbcglobal.net, or PM me here

Thanks again Todd for letting me put this up, look forward to seeing some folks either at the class or at KCR which is only a couple of weeks later, see, this would be great practice!

Thanks
Bob
EMT-Basic
NRA Chief Range Safety Officer
NRA Endowment Life Member

"When you leave the range, nobody will remember how accurate you were, or how fast you were, Everyone will remember how safe you were"

todd
Site Admin

Post by todd » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:10 pm

Bob you might want to post this over on Uzitalk.com as well. There are quite a few MP5 owners in that crowd.

-Todd

HK Shooter

Post by HK Shooter » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:50 am

It is a great class! I took it here in PA with Tom and it is amazing how much you can learn in one day!
Attachments
HKPRODONUT2.jpg
Here is Tom
HKPRODONUT2.jpg (36.13 KiB) Viewed 4804 times