Greetings form Georgia

A place to introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about your interests in firearms, competition and what you have done and wish to do in the world of the competitive shooting sports.
Mad Machinist
What number appears twice below: 9

Greetings form Georgia

Post by Mad Machinist » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Found ya'll courtesy of Spitfiresubgun ...........I am Rudy, builder of all things AR pistol caliber and CEO of Macon Armory Inc, builder of the best gas operated AR45 conversion available today......... Will have my 07/02SOT in place shortly and the first postie we'll be building will be a greasegun magazine AR45.
Hope to join yall in some subgun competition in the next year.....I was a small bore 3 position international shooter in high school and college......and had the opportunity to shoot with a Army MTU for a while. I am a former army officer and a machinist by trade and have been gunsmithing since my teenage years.....(over 40 years now ) Look forward to meeting a lot of ya'll and if I can help with any issues/problems once the FFL is in place don't hesitate to ask. Among the kits I have waiting for the SOT are a PPSh41, PPS43, M1 Thompson and planning on picking up a couple of UZI's. I have even considered starting the Georgia Sub Machinegun Association to promote subgun competition in the state.
Thanks for letting me join your community.
Rudy

Spitfire_subgun
What number appears twice below: 0

Re: Greetings form Georgia

Post by Spitfire_subgun » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:48 pm

HI Rudy, Again Thanks for the help at the Creek to diagnose my AR45 problem. I tweeked the buffer removed one weight Still had a few FTE switched up the spring a few times to my shortest and ran a mag of Mactech, Speer and Winchester white box with no problems. I am going to my local match in Florida Sunday the 2nd. I plan on cleaning up will keep you posted.

Welcome to the site!
Spitfire_subgun

Paul Winters

Post by Paul Winters » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:24 am

Welcome aboard Rudy. Thanks for helping Mike out. If you would like any assistance getting something going match wise in Georgia, I am sure we would be glad to provide assistance if needed. We can even talk about some Range Officer training to help get y'all on your way. Again, welcome and I look forward to meeting you in person in the future.

Paul : -)#

todd
Site Admin

Post by todd » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:58 pm

Nice to see you on board Rudy! Welcome to the forums!

-Todd