Just found this site

A place to introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about your interests in firearms, competition and what you have done and wish to do in the world of the competitive shooting sports.
smkummer
What number appears twice below: 0

Just found this site

Post by smkummer » Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:17 pm

Mike Kummer. I am 46 and have been shooting all my life. Started in 1999 with a Reising for NFA and own more now. My latest best competition gun is a MP40. I have fired a Reising, Grease Gun and M16 in competition. Help RO matches at Knob Creek and Redbrush shooting range south of Boonville, IN. Been shooting in subgun matches for 5 years. Looks like a good place to be. I believe I may know about 1/3 of the people here already.

todd
Site Admin

Post by todd » Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:54 pm

welcome to bullet hose smkummer! This is a small community we have in this sport and I wouldn't doubt it if you knew everyone here in name or face =) We are glad you found us. How did you hear about the website?

L34A1

Post by L34A1 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:42 pm

Welcome Mike, Glad to see that you found the site :D
"People always equate success with the weapons themselves rather than with training and individual initiative, which are really the bottom line"

smkummer

Thanks guys

Post by smkummer » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:41 pm

I can't remember how I came accross this sight. I believe only good can come from a open forum and ideas. Standards of competition may go a long way to winning over fence sitters on this type of weapon as a sporting type of weapon.