New Here

A place to introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about your interests in firearms, competition and what you have done and wish to do in the world of the competitive shooting sports.
piratesover40
What number appears twice below: 0

New Here

Post by piratesover40 » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:26 am

My name is Chuck. I've owned guns since I was 11yrs. old. I got my 1st. machine gun when I was 35 it was a ChiCom AK47. I own two suppressed pistols, an SBR AR15 with 7.5bbl. I built and form 1 myself. I have a clone 604 I built 1 piece at a time. I also have an AK47 pistol I want to SBR someday. I just purchased my second machinegun in DEC. I just got my form 4 approved last Tue. It's a Sten conversion MAC 10/9. I live in FL.
"Don't Tell Me the Sky's the Limit When There Are Footpirnts on the Moon" (unknown)

todd
Site Admin

Re: New Here

Post by todd » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:43 am

Welcome to Bullethose.com Chuck and congrats on your recent approved form 4. Have you come out and shot with the shooters at Port Malabar Rifle and Pistol club on the first Sunday of each month? If not please come on out we'd love to shoot with you!

-Todd

piratesover40

Post by piratesover40 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:54 am

I'm gonna try and make it next month. Macaholic has invited me as well I know him from UT. I may not shoot the 1st time out and will just observe. But I will bring my new toy. Thanks.
"Don't Tell Me the Sky's the Limit When There Are Footpirnts on the Moon" (unknown)

todd
Site Admin

Post by todd » Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:20 pm

Awesome. We'll I'm looking forward to meeting you and I think you will have a great time if you decide to shoot. It's a LOT of fun and there is ZERO pressure. You shoot at your pace and have fun.
-Todd