Kingpin

A place to introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about your interests in firearms, competition and what you have done and wish to do in the world of the competitive shooting sports.
Kingpin
What number appears twice below: 9

Kingpin

Post by Kingpin » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:28 pm

Your first name or nickname - Chase King
How long you have been in subgun competition if at all? ~6 years, the last 2 of which I have owned my own SMGs.
How long you have owned a firearm? Technically 14 years, un-officially 22 years
What got you interested in the shooting sports? I was born with a gun in my hand :lol: But really, I have always enjoyed guns. The first "toys" that I ever remember were a 1911A1 and Thompson SMG (they were plastic, but without the goofy orange tips of today). I took them everywhere, and only laid them down when I got my first pump action BB gun. I love to shoot and talk about guns, reloading, competition, stage design, SMGs, pistols, rifles, shotguns, the history of guns, the lineage of guns, USPSA, IDPA, 3-gun, NVGs, precision shooting, speed shooting, etc....you get the idea.
What is your history in the shooting sports? I never really had a mentor or family member that was as eat up with shooting as I am. I moved to a larger city about 8 years ago and joined the local range. Met some guys (that are now really dear friends) and they got me started in IDPA, USPSA, Knob Creek SMG, and 3-gun.
Where do you shoot? Private range and Kettlefoot
What firearms you own, have owned or would love to own? Not enough. Would love a collection with 1 of everything.

And I would love to know how you found BulletHose.com. Two years ago when I was googling for the Knob Creek match results.

Any other questions, feel free to ask.
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
Theodore Roosevelt

todd
Site Admin
What number appears twice below: 0

Re: Kingpin

Post by todd » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:30 pm

Welcome to bullethose! We're glad to have you here!

medphys

Post by medphys » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:07 pm

Hey, Kingpin, welcome!

Kingpin

Post by Kingpin » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:12 am

Thank you, gents! Glad to be here, although I wish this forum was a little more active. 8)

I guess there are only so many subgun owners out there....I know a few that I will try to get joined up here.
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
Theodore Roosevelt