Stage design with more "no shoot" and "hostage taker" target

What works and what doesn't in stage design and the ideas that make them fun.
medphys
What number appears twice below: 9

Re: Stage design with more "no shoot" and "hostage taker" ta

Post by medphys » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:37 am

Kingpin wrote:I know this is probably way off topic for the thread, but does anyone know where the yellow plate rack (that was used for a bonus this go around) can be found? It looks like a great array to practice on with a pistol.
Paul built that himself. There are plate racks available on line, but for the subgun match, it needs to be "bullet proof." That sucker is solid. He also has replacement plates on standby in case one were to crack.

Kingpin

Post by Kingpin » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:40 am

medphys wrote:
Paul built that himself. There are plate racks available on line, but for the subgun match, it needs to be "bullet proof." That sucker is solid. He also has replacement plates on standby in case one were to crack.
Way cool, kudos to Paul. If he reads this...Would you mind sharing your plans or some detailed pics? :D
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
Theodore Roosevelt

Paul Winters
What number appears twice below: 0

Post by Paul Winters » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:54 pm

I would be glad to. It really is a simple design. When I get a quiet moment I will outline dimensions and pics. Probably be best to post it around here for everyone interested.

Paul : -)#

Kingpin

Post by Kingpin » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:52 am

Paul Winters wrote:I would be glad to. It really is a simple design. When I get a quiet moment I will outline dimensions and pics. Probably be best to post it around here for everyone interested.

Paul : -)#
Great to hear! Thank you, sir.
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
Theodore Roosevelt