Anyone want to carpool to KCR in Oct?

General discussion about everything and anything. This forum is not moderated however the rules still apply.
todd
Site Admin
What number appears twice below: 0

Anyone want to carpool to KCR in Oct?

Post by todd » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:38 pm

Howdy Gang,

I'll be driving down from MI to KCR early on Thursday the 11th of Oct from MIchigan and heading back to MI mid-day Sunday the 14th. If any of you MI guys have a similar schedule lemme know and we can possibly car pool.

-Todd

IrishMike
What number appears twice below: 9

Re: Anyone want to carpool to KCR in Oct?

Post by IrishMike » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:36 pm

Todd

I am going to be at Cains in Indiana Friday night and going to KCR with him and Amy. Cain said if you want can stay at his house Friday night and ride down with us and stay Saturday if want to break up the drive. Then head back to Michigan on Sunday. Cain would like to talk to you anyway if you do not have his number I can give it to you. Remember to you Callahan shirt.

Mike

todd
Site Admin

Post by todd » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:27 pm

IrishMike wrote:Todd

I am going to be at Cains in Indiana Friday night and going to KCR with him and Amy. Cain said if you want can stay at his house Friday night and ride down with us and stay Saturday if want to break up the drive. Then head back to Michigan on Sunday. Cain would like to talk to you anyway if you do not have his number I can give it to you. Remember to you Callahan shirt.

Mike
Y0 Mike! Thanks for the info, I'll give Cain a call tomorrow I do have his cell phone #. I'll remember my shirt :) thanks again!

mp40gunner

Post by mp40gunner » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:16 pm

Todd,

Amy, Mike, and I are going down on Saturday, shooting and coming home that night. You are more than welcome to come down to my house and stay and then ride with us. You can stay on Sat night as well if you wish and then head home on Sunday to MI. Looking forward to a good time.
"Get Some"

todd
Site Admin

Post by todd » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:53 pm

mp40gunner wrote:Todd,

Amy, Mike, and I are going down on Saturday, shooting and coming home that night. You are more than welcome to come down to my house and stay and then ride with us. You can stay on Sat night as well if you wish and then head home on Sunday to MI. Looking forward to a good time.
Thanks for the offer! I usually get there Thurs night and get there at the crack of dawn on Friday to help out. I think I'll stick to my usual plan but thank you for the offer. I'm not sure how I'd feel sleeping with you anyway since I'm sure Amy has your side of the bed occupied with her trophy from MI.

Is she still rubbing it in?

mp40gunner

Post by mp40gunner » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:06 pm

I was thinking about the guest bedroom and not to worry there is a 105lb Golden Retriever in the bed as well that takes up more than his fair share LOL.

She has her trophy diplayed front and center on the wall in the bedroom so I can see it from any angle. That last time she outshot me with a weapon, that Colt Match Target HBAR hit the highway but I like the Uzi so I think I will hang on to it.

Heck she had me by a LWRC M6A3 last weekend so she ain't all bad LOL.

She is shooting at KCR as well now so she has the fever. I plan on talking to you about shooting down to Florida for a match as well. Might be a good get away in the winter.
"Get Some"

todd
Site Admin

Post by todd » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:34 pm

mp40gunner wrote:I was thinking about the guest bedroom and not to worry there is a 105lb Golden Retriever in the bed as well that takes up more than his fair share LOL.

She has her trophy diplayed front and center on the wall in the bedroom so I can see it from any angle. That last time she outshot me with a weapon, that Colt Match Target HBAR hit the highway but I like the Uzi so I think I will hang on to it.

Heck she had me by a LWRC M6A3 last weekend so she ain't all bad LOL.

She is shooting at KCR as well now so she has the fever. I plan on talking to you about shooting down to Florida for a match as well. Might be a good get away in the winter.
We'd love to have you guys down here anytime. We put on a pretty good match from time to time :)