Bowling Pin Match

Images of all things competition. Stages, props, competitors, locations etc... Please be descriptive when posting.
VegasSMG
What number appears twice below: 0

Bowling Pin Match

Post by VegasSMG » Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:45 pm

MACHINE GUN MATCH 11/12/06 TONY DEE (or Bowling Las Vegas style!)

A breezy morning for the match with cool temperatures . This was our special “Bowling Pin Match“. Only one shooting position was used. The shooter started with the gun and had to neutralize 40 bowling pins. This proved to be more difficult than it sounds. Several hundred rounds of ammo were expended completing this simple task. We did have some different guns show up for this match. There was an MG42, a 1919 Browning, a Vickers and a ZB26. This match was special and we only did one run. The range was then reset for the team event portion of the match. Our next match will be on December 10th and it will be a Sub-Gun match with mandatory reloads so leave the drums at home. Hope to see you there. Set up 0800 Match starts at 0900

OPEN CLASS

SHOOTER GUN TIME PLACE

Jason Rada MP-5 44.64 1st “Aâ€Â

todd
Site Admin

Post by todd » Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:06 am

So very awesome!

VegasSMG

Post by VegasSMG » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:36 pm

The Godfather has offered to instruct us on the finer points of playing golf... Las Vegas style of course! Our first lesson is how to drive a golf ball 300+ yards.

The Bloom Automatic golf ball launcher attached to an AR15.... FORE!

The BIG boys wait their turn.

Subgunner hits 'em hard with his IMI Uzi! If only he'd had a few more rounds, the outcome may have been very different.

One of Bustoff's 60 round FrankenSten magazines hanging out of a Sterling Mk4.

VegasSMG & MAX-11 slowfire with custom built 50 round PAM2 magazine.

Holding that timer ALL day should have gotten you a trophy all by itself. Thanks for everything!

The fastest time of the day. VERY nice run! You deserve it.

The fastest beltfed in more ways than one! Quick run!

todd
Site Admin

Post by todd » Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:39 pm

Nice shooting stance Vegas SMG, you look ready to rumble. I can see your legs but that camo has you hidden in the desert environment :D

VegasSMG

Post by VegasSMG » Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:27 am

The stance is a recent work in progress and I'm still flapping way too much. Take note of everyone all bundled up. We started the match at about 55-60 degrees with a breeze, so many of us bundled up much like our thin blooded brethren in FL would on such a miserable, cloudless day. :roll: You'd have thought it was -15 the way some of us were dressed... gloves, wool hats and all!

The shirt was actually a gift from my friend Pete, (remember the Palace?), from last year that came from a two dollar bargain bin and I'd never worn it. Not exactly desert camo and ONLY the best from my friends. I see our boys over in the sand box wearing desert camo with green level 3A armor over the top. Nice huh? I'm happy the pins weren't shooting back.

I'm still a fat pig and it shows. I've dropped 25 pounds since the ISSMC when I was at an all time high of 255. I just weighed yesterday at 231 and I hope I'm not done. Married life has been TOO good!