Spring 2016 KCR National Subgun Match sponsor announcement

Pre event discussion and post event analysis of events to help competitors, stage designers and event coordinators better their craft.
Paul Winters
What number appears twice below: 0

Spring 2016 KCR National Subgun Match sponsor announcement

Post by Paul Winters » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:22 pm

I am proud to announce that Innovative Targets has agreed to again be the National sponsor for the Spring 2016 Knob Creek National Subgun Match. This is the first time in our history to bring back a previous sponsor. Given the support we have received in the past along with the vast number of targets being custom built and existing targets provided for this match, they are a great fit for our sport. This is a great combination that, I am sure will benefit both our shooting community as well as Innovative Targets. In addition to their sponsorship, discounts will be provided for each competitor and vouchers will be provided to a random winner from each squad.

Innovative Targets is also a vendor this Spring for the gun show. They will be located in the side barn in stall #3 next to the pole barn building. Their website is http://www.innovativetargets.net/, and you should take a look at their extensive product line of AR500 rifle-grade steel targets. There will be quite an assortment of products on display and for sale at the Creek. Once the match has concluded, the sponsored targets used in the match will be available for purchase at a reduced rate.

Please join me in welcoming Innovative Targets as our sponsor. I think you will be amazed at the varied targets we will have at this match, including ... wait for it… a Death Star!

Paul : -)#

Ulwembu

Re: Spring 2016 KCR National Subgun Match sponsor announceme

Post by Ulwembu » Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:33 pm

You're not talking about a swinging Texas Star, are you? I've dreaded these things since the first time I saw the video of one...

Paul Winters

Post by Paul Winters » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:53 pm

Nope. I am not sure that a texas star would hold up through all the full auto engagements. It is a death star...

Paul : -)#

medphys
What number appears twice below: 9

Post by medphys » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:02 am

They are on Facebook too; give 'em a "like."

Paul Winters

Post by Paul Winters » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:24 am

What is it doing all the way out here?
It is heading for that moon.
That’s no moon…it’s a space station.
It’s too big to be a space station.
I have a very bad feeling about this....
Attachments
test3.png
test3.png (94.15 KiB) Viewed 4675 times