May 29, 16 BWE/Uzi HQ Subgun Sunday Match

Pre event discussion and post event analysis of events to help competitors, stage designers and event coordinators better their craft.
bwe firearms
What number appears twice below: 0

May 29, 16 BWE/Uzi HQ Subgun Sunday Match

Post by bwe firearms » Sun May 15, 2016 1:53 pm

Two weeks left until the next BWE/Uzi HQ Subgun Sunday PCC Match. USPSA is having there match on Saturday so we wont be able to set up until they are done. Because of this and not sure how hot it is going to be I am going to set up only 3 bays but there will be plenty of shooting. I will have 60 pieces of hanging steel, 10 or so pepper poppers, Texas Star, knock down plates, paper targets and whatever else I can come up with. It will be a good match. All pistol caliber carbines & subguns are welcome including 22lr. If you only have a pistol bring it and we will still let you shoot . We'll see you Sunday between 8:30-9am. If you have any questions about the match or what to bring let me know and we'll get you sorted out.

Match Gear

1. A Subgun or a pistol caliber semi-auto carbine with 3-5 magazines

2. 200 rounds of subgun ammo (semi-auto shooters 100-150 rounds)

3. Subgun Magazine pouch

4. Subgun sling (optional)

5. Pistol with holster and 2-3 magazines (optional)

6. 25 rounds of pistol ammo (optional)

7. Pistol Magazine pouch (optional)

Other accessories:

Sunscreen

Water and other liquids to keep you hydrated

Rain gear / boots if it is going to be wet the match day or the day before

•The location of the VCGHC is 4845 East SR 44, New Smyrna Beach, Florida 32168. From I-95 use exit 249, State Road 44 Westbound, and go ten (10) miles. The range is on the North side of SR 44, opposite a large microwave tower.

•From I-4 use exit 118A State Road 44 Eastbound; you will pass the Volusia county Fairgrounds on your right, after doing so the range is another five (5) miles. A large microwave tower will be in view as you enter a slight left curve making the entrance hard to see. Shortly past the tower you will be able to make a U-turn Westbound in order to enter the range.
Richard
Gunsmith/Class 2 Manufacturer

BWE Firearms & Uzi HQ
Longwood, FL
(407) 592-3975
Richard@bwefirearms.com
http://www.bwefirearms.com
http://www.UziParts.com