Awsome Article, Todd...

Everything from training tips to firearm discussion for competitors. What have you learned that you can share and what do you want to know?
Post Reply
User avatar
medphys
Posts: 323
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:30 pm
What number appears twice below: 9
Location: Ohio

Awsome Article, Todd...

Post by medphys » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:38 pm

...but you do realize that I will be following those recommendations in about two weeks, don't cha?

User avatar
todd
Site Admin
Posts: 1004
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:11 am
What number appears twice below: 0
Location: Miami Beach, Florida USA
Contact:

Re: Awsome Article, Todd...

Post by todd » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:54 pm

Hey ya!

Glad you liked it, I haven't even publicized it yet. I hope you do put it into practice that's what the whole goal is. Bring the bottom end up in this sport and make it stiffer competition for everyone. Please pass the word on the article to other forums and friends if you find it helpful.

-Todd

User avatar
medphys
Posts: 323
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:30 pm
What number appears twice below: 9
Location: Ohio

Re: Awsome Article, Todd...

Post by medphys » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:01 pm

todd wrote:Hey ya!

Glad you liked it, I haven't even publicized it yet. I hope you do put it into practice that's what the whole goal is. Bring the bottom end up in this sport and make it stiffer competition for everyone. Please pass the word on the article to other forums and friends if you find it helpful.

-Todd
Agreed.

I just went upstairs and practiced a better stance and realized that my cheek weld was not ideal. It works fine at an angled stance, but not squared away. Heading to the garage now...

Paul Winters
Posts: 349
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:39 pm
What number appears twice below: 0
Location: Tennessee

Re: Awsome Article, Todd...

Post by Paul Winters » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:18 pm

Great article Mr. Hemmingway. When you gonna get some 6 toes cats? I want to see youtube runs in the magazines. Maybe some day. Very well done.

Paul : -)#

User avatar
todd
Site Admin
Posts: 1004
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:11 am
What number appears twice below: 0
Location: Miami Beach, Florida USA
Contact:

Re: Awsome Article, Todd...

Post by todd » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:02 pm

Ty Mr Winters. Working on the cat situation as we speak. :p

User avatar
medphys
Posts: 323
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:30 pm
What number appears twice below: 9
Location: Ohio

Re: Awsome Article, Todd...

Post by medphys » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:07 pm

medphys wrote:...but you do realize that I will be following those recommendations in about two weeks, don't cha?
Wow, thanks again Todd. I've been practicing some (most) of the things you mentioned and can definately see an improvement in my shooting. Overall, the change in stance and improved cheekweld provides for way more control with minimal muzzle drift/wobble and improved accuracy. Saturday will be the test... hopefully I can finish at least one of the runs :lol

User avatar
todd
Site Admin
Posts: 1004
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:11 am
What number appears twice below: 0
Location: Miami Beach, Florida USA
Contact:

Re: Awsome Article, Todd...

Post by todd » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:00 pm

medphys wrote:
medphys wrote:...but you do realize that I will be following those recommendations in about two weeks, don't cha?
Wow, thanks again Todd. I've been practicing some (most) of the things you mentioned and can definately see an improvement in my shooting. Overall, the change in stance and improved cheekweld provides for way more control with minimal muzzle drift/wobble and improved accuracy. Saturday will be the test... hopefully I can finish at least one of the runs :lol

My pleasure mdphys. I hope that info serves you well and I'm looking forward to cheering you on Saturday. thank you for the positive feedback and I hope we get a chance to talk a bit in KY. See ya there!

User avatar
medphys
Posts: 323
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:30 pm
What number appears twice below: 9
Location: Ohio

Re: Awsome Article, Todd...

Post by medphys » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:42 pm

You betcha', Saturday, bright and early!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests